|Directed by||Ford Beebe
|Produced by||Henry MacRae|
|Written by||Eliot Gibbons
Clarence Upson Young
|Music by||Charles Previn|
William A. Sickner
|Edited by||Saul A. Goodkind (supervisor)
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
|12 chapters (227 min)|
Former World War I ace pilot Captain Bob Dayton, (Donald Woods) is the owner of Sky Raiders, Inc., an aircraft factory. He has designed a new high speed fighter aircraft, the Sky Raider and bombsight. Nazi agent Felix Lynx (Eduardo Ciannelli) attempts to steal these designs for his own country. Dayton recruits young Tim Bryant (Billy Halop), a member of Air Youth of America, to help him. Attempts to steal the fighter prototype fail.
The new bombsight is being tested in Hawaii, and Lynx intercepts a Boeing 314 Clipper on the way to Honolulu. After it is shot down, Bob and his secretary Mary Blake (Kathryn Adams) were rescued by a government cutter. Lieutenant Carry (Robert Armstrong) and Tim meet the survivors but find that Lynx has sent his henchmen to finish the job. The foreign agents are killed when they hit an oncoming truck. Mary announces that she has become Mrs. Dayton.
- Donald Woods as Captain Bob Dayton / John Kane, World War I ace and co-owner of Sky Raiders, Inc.
- Billy Halop as Tim Bryant, member of the Air Youth of America
- Robert Armstrong as Lieutenant Ed Carey, co-owner of Sky Raiders, Inc.
- Eduardo Ciannelli as Felix Lynx, Nazi agent
- Kathryn Adams as Mary Blake, Sky Raiders, Inc.'s secretary
- Jacqueline Dalya as Innis Clair
- Jean Fenwick as The Countess Irene
- Reed Hadley as Caddens, one of Lynx's henchmen
- Irving Mitchell as R.S. Hinchfield
- Edgar Edwards as Teal, one of Lynx's henchmen
- John Holland as Hess, one of Lynx's henchmen
- Roy Gordon as Major General Fletcher
- Alex Callam as Captain Long
- Phil Warren as Bakeman, the crackpot with gun
- Bill Cody, Jr. as Jack Hurd, a young boy
- Weiss and Goodgold 1973, p. 191.
- Cline 1984 p. 229.
- Farmer 1984, p. 327.
- Cline, William C. "Filmography". In the Nick of Time. Jefferson, North Carolina: McFarland & Company, Inc., 1984. ISBN 0-7864-0471-X.
- Weiss, Ken and Ed Goodgold. To be Continued ...: A Complete Guide to Motion Picture Serials. New York: Bonanza Books, 1973. ISBN 0-517-166259.
- Wynne, H. Hugh. The Motion Picture Stunt Pilots and Hollywood's Classic Aviation Movies. Missoula, Montana: Pictorial Histories Publishing Co., 1987. ISBN 0-933126-85-9.
The Green Hornet Strikes Again! (1941)
Sky Raiders (1941)
Riders of Death Valley (1941)