Sky Wings Airlines
|Hubs||Athens International Airport|
Sky Wings was a Greek charter airline that was founded in 2004 and started operations in June 2006. Sky Wings was owned by Greek (51%) and Ukrainian interests namely Khors Aircompany (49%). In December 2012, Sky Wings suspended flights, passing it's Scheduled flights to Khors Aircompany. 
|Aircraft||In Service||Orders||Passengers||Notes|
|McDonnell Douglas MD-83||2||-|
- "Sky Wings suspends operations, transfer Kiev flight to Khors". ch-aviation.com. Retrieved 2014-04-24.
- "Sky Wings Airlines official homepage". Skywings.gr. Retrieved 2012-06-18.
- "New flight destination – Kiev – Sky Wings Airlines". Skywings.gr. Retrieved 2012-06-18.
- by JL (2011-06-02). "Greek carrier Sky Wings Airlines to start scheduled service to Ukraine from Jun 2011". Airline Route. Retrieved 2012-06-18.
- Sky Wings fleet list at planespotters.net
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sky Wings.|
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Greece is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|