Sky Work Airlines
|Key people||Rolf Hartleb (CEO)|
SkyWork Airlines AG is a Swiss airline, with its head office in Belp. Previously the airline's head office was in the north terminal of Bern Airport in Belp. It primarily operates scheduled flights to destinations across Europe, with charter operations throughout the summer months.
- Rijeka - Rijeka Airport [seasonal]
- Split - Split Airport [seasonal]
- Zadar - Zadar Airport [seasonal]
- Berlin - Tegel Airport
- Cologne/Bonn - Cologne/Bonn Airport
- Hamburg - Hamburg Airport
- Munich - Munich Airport
- Cagliari - Cagliari-Elmas Airport [seasonal]
- Elba - Marina di Campo Airport [seasonal]
- Olbia - Olbia – Costa Smeralda Airport [seasonal]
- Barcelona - El Prat Airport
- Ibiza - Ibiza Airport [seasonal]
- Mahón - Menorca Airport [seasonal]
- Palma de Mallorca - Son Sant Joan Airport
- "Contact." SkyWork Airlines. Retrieved on 19 February 2012. "SkyWork Airlines AG Aemmenmattstrasse 43 CH-3123 Bern-Belp"
- "Legal notice[dead link]." Sky Work Airlines. Retrieved on 19 February 2010. "Sky Work LTD. & Sky Work Airlines LTD. Aemmennmattstrasse 43 CH-3123 Belp"
- "Contact." SkyWork Airlines. Retrieved on 8 December 2010. "SkyWork Flughafen Bern-Belp Terminal Nord CH 3123 Bern-Belp."
- "Terms and conditions[dead link]." Sky Work Airlines. Retrieved on 8 December 2010. ""We", "our" "ourselves" and "us" means Sky Work Airlines Ltd., domiciled in Bern-Belp, Switzerland."
- "Ortsplan Belp". http://www.belp.ch/. Town of Belp. Retrieved 30 November 2014.
- "Company — About us — Fleet". http://www.flyskywork.com. SkyWork Airlines. Retrieved 22 October 2014.
- "The Dash 8Q-400 is finally leaving Bern". http://www.flyskywork.com/. SkyWork Airlines. Retrieved 22 October 2014.
- "Flying like your desire, overview of flight traffic - SkyWork Airlines". Flyskywork.com. 2013-08-08. Retrieved 2013-11-02.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sky Work Airlines.|
- Sky Work Airlines (English)
- Sky Work Airlines (German)
- Sky Work Airlines (French)
- Sky Work Airlines Fleet
- Sky Work Airlines aircraft