|Industry||Video game industry|
|Products||Graphic adventure games, MMORPGs|
Skygoblin is a video game developer based in Sweden, formed in 2005 as SLX Games. They became Skygoblin in 2011, after they adopted the name used by the development group of the freeware version of The Journey Down.
In 2010, they released the freeware version of the first chapter of graphic adventure game The Journey Down. After a two-month delay, they released a commercial high definition remake of The Journey Down in May 2012. The Journey Down: Chapter One was part of the Indie Royale summer bundle in July 2012.
- "The Journey Down Chapter One Is Available Now". The International House of Mojo. Retrieved 2012-05-20.
- "SLX Games Announces Global Launch of the Free Online Game 'Nord'". PRWeb. Retrieved 2012-05-20.
- "Swedish SLX Games Takes First 3D MMO To Facebook". ArcticStartup. Retrieved 2012-09-10.
- "The Joystiq Indie Pitch: The Journey Down". Joystiq. Retrieved 2012-05-20.
- "Journey Down to a New Adventure Game in March". Kotaku. Retrieved 2012-05-20.
- "The Journey Down Hands On Preview". Adventure Gamers. Retrieved 2012-05-20.
- "Indie Royale Launches The Summer Bundle With 8 Games and Some Chiptunes". Joystiq. Retrieved 2012-07-01.
|This European video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|