|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (August 2014)|
|Origin||Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia|
|Genres||Pop rock, Indie rock, Rock, Pop, Alternative|
Skypilot is an acoustic rock band from Queensland, Australia. Formed in 2010, the duo have released three EPs and a full-length album throughout their career and have toured the UK and Ireland on numerous occasions.
Consisting of member Jordan Grace and Trentan Kruger, Skypilot blend heavy acoustic guitars with brother-like harmonies appealing to crowds of all generations, and taking after influences like The Eagles, America and Simon and Garfunkel.
Skypilot recorded their latest album in Nashville, Tennessee. Distant Days was release in November 2013 with an album launch tour in California.
In 2014, Skypilot performed on the Main Stage at Forest Edge Music Festival alongside bands Evermore (band), New Empire (band), Five Mile Town and Michael Paynter and also completed a 30-town Australian Tour supporting Country/Gospel artist Steve Grace.
Skypilot are expected to release their first remix album in 2014.
- Lighthouse (June 2011)
- Distant Days (November 2013)
- Live At The Island (October 2012)
- "Because of You" (April 2013)
- "Biography". Skypilot. Retrieved 23 July 2013.
- "Stay Close Tour Blog". Fireflight. Retrieved 3 April 2014.
- Official, Skypilot. "Skypilot support Jeremy Camp". Skypilot. Retrieved 23 July 2013.
- "Nashville album recording". Retrieved 23 July 2013.
- "Forest Edge Music Festival 2014". Forest Edge Music Festival. Retrieved 3 April 2014.
- "Steve Grace - Tour Dates". Steve Grace Management. Retrieved 3 April 2014.
|This article on a rock band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|