From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Slainte in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sláinte (also Slàinte) is a Gaelic word meaning "health". It is often used in the phrase sláinte mhaith, "good health".
Sláinte may refer to:
- Sláinte Technologies, a Hospital & Health Care software company
- Slí na Sláinte, a walking initiative by the Irish heart foundation
- Sláinte, an earlier name for The BibleCode Sundays, a band
- Sláinte, an earlier name for Mooncoyne, a band from Tacoma, Washington
- Sláinte, an album by Mooncoyne
Sláinte mhaith may refer to:
- Sláinte mhaith, a Gaelic toast
- Slàinte Mhath, a band from Cape Breton Island
- "Slàinte Mhath", a song from the album Clutching at Straws by Marillion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.