From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up slab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slab or SLAB may refer to:
- Concrete slab, a flat concrete plate used in construction
- Slab (casting), a length of metal
- Slab (geology), that portion of a tectonic plate that is subducting
- Slab hut, a kind of dwelling made from slabs of split or sawn timber
- Slab, West Virginia, an unincorporated community in Ritchie County, West Virginia
- Slab City, Colorado, a locality in the Colorado Desert, United States
- Slab City, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in Shawano County, Wisconsin
- Slab Fork, a tributary of the Guyandotte River in southern West Virginia, United States
- Slab Point, a rocky point in the South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
Media and entertainment
- Slab, a fictional character in the Marvel Comics Universe
- Slab, a character in The Ripping Friends
- Slab, a character in Doctor Who
- SLAB!, 1980s Industrial music band
- The Slab, or Slabside Penitentiary, a metahuman prison in the DC Comics universe
- Slab, a character in "Mr. Young"
Computing and technology
- Slab (NCR), a unit of computer memory in the NCR 315 architecture
- Slab allocation, a computer memory management mechanism
- A synonym for the Bar mobile phone form factor
- SLAB, abbreviation for the Scottish Legal Aid Board
- SLAB, the NASDAQ symbol for Silicon Laboratories
- SLABS, abbreviation for Student Loan Asset-Backed Security
- "Slab", an abbreviation for "slab pie", a type of rectangular sweet fruit pie
- Slab of Bacon, a traveling trophy in American college football rivalry games
- Slab serif, a kind of typeface
- Thomas Murphy (Irish republican) (born 1946), nicknamed "Slab"
- Scottish Labour Party, commonly abbreviated "SLAB"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.