From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up slack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slack may refer to:
- Slack, West Yorkshire, a village in Calderdale, England.
- Slack River in Pas-de-Calais, northern France
- Slacks Creek, Queensland, a suburb of Logan City, Queensland, Australia
- Slack (software), A team communication tool
- Charlie Slack, American basketball player
- Shanon Slack (born 1983), American mixed martial artist
- Slack (project management), a term used in project management
- The central belief of the Church of the SubGenius
- Small pieces of low-grade bituminous coal.
- Slackness, lyrics of a crude or bawdy nature in dancehall music are often called "slack".
- Slacks, a synonym for trousers
- File slack, a kind of internal fragmentation
- The valley or trough between dunes.
- Slack variable, a mathematical concept.
- Slack action between railway car couplings
- A concept and measurable quantity in asynchronous circuitry.
- A Slack bus that is used in Load flow studies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.