From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Headquarters||Seattle, Washington, U.S.
Offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Hartford, Los Angeles, New York, Portland, San Francisco
|Key people||John Tobin, National General Manager
Tom Chew, National Solutions General Manager
Troy Johnson, National General Manager, New Market Development
Brad Jackson, CEO
Tony Rojas, President
In 2001, Two Degrees created a business and technology consulting division that was re-branded to Slalom Consulting in 2007. 
- 1994 - Two Degrees LLC founded in Denver Colorado
- 2001 - Two Degrees Consulting (Management Consulting) division created
- 2003 - Technology Solutions group created
- 2003 - Accounting and Financial Advisory Services (Sarbanes-Oxley) created
- 2004 - IT Risk and Control group created
- 2006 - (January) Consulting groups merged into one organization
- 2007 - (May 1) Two Degrees Consulting re-branded to Slalom Consulting
- 2010 - (September 5) Two Degrees, LLC changed its name to Slalom, LLC
- "Best Places to Work". Glassdoor. 12 December 2012. Retrieved 22 July 2013.
- "The Best Companies To Work For In 2013". Forbes. 12 December 2012. Retrieved 22 July 2013.
- University of Washington (2005-08-05). "John Tobin, Two Degrees Consulting". Information Technology Leaders Video Library. Research Channel. Retrieved 2007-05-05.