From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up slap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slap or Slapping may also refer to:
- Slapping (strike), a method of striking with the hand
- Slapping (music), a musical technique
- Slap (professional wrestling), an attack in professional wrestling
- Slap, Tržič, a Slovenian municipality
- Slap!, a 1990 album by English band Chumbawamba
- "Slap" (song), a 2006 song by American musician Ludacris
- Saboted light armor penetrator, a family of ammunition designed to penetrate armor more efficiently than standard armor-piercing ammunition
- SLAP, or a SLAP tear, a tear of the superior glenoid labrum from anterior to posterior
- Strategic lawsuit against public participation, or SLAPP, a type of lawsuit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.