The Slapsoftware, or Software Livre da Administração Processual ("Free Software of the Procedural Management"), is a Brazilian open source system, developed by a staff to be used in the automation of judicial, administrative and legislative procedures of the Public power. It's registered in INPI (National Industrial Propriety Institute). The applications of procedural automation or management are those that deal with a core activity related to the public management, more specifically to the procedures (sets of acts with a purpose), systems with features of research, control, follow-up and storing of data, beyond other ones. That applications are known by various names, like judicial automation, digital procedure, electronic process of law or even protocol.
The project Slapsoftware was created with the main purpose of economy to public treasure by the reuse of modules in the systems of the various Public Departments, Public powers and scopes of the Public Management.
It intends too to eliminate the institutional wasting with successive installations of new systems because of fails caused by different ethiologies. Finally, to set into this theme's community a set of knowledge items in the scope of the interdisciplinarity between law and IT.
The Slapsoftware starts, as basic principle, with the idea of generalization. This appears in conceiving that there is a root principiology in which concerns his concept in information systems, agrouping three big subsets (judicial, administrative and legislative), as the most granularized divisions (civil, criminal), their applications in various environments (instance of jurisdiction, departments, special courts) and, finally, the kind of materializing documents (paper or electronics).
Beyond, the modularization and reuse appear as fundamental concepts, related to necessity of adapting and communication between different systems in a country of continental size. Its core is founded in IT conceptions of object-orientation, component-orientatation and parametrized system. The idea of open source or free software, mixed with the wiki paradigm, are detached in the concepts of Slapsoftware because it starts from the premise of this type of development as a nowadays reality in all other areas of IT application.
Interaction with community
It started in January 2008, in progress nowadays. Since then it's shown in lectures and thereby studied by interested student, executive and staff members, in the way of becoming institutional to achieve the public economy.
- "Patentes - Revista da Propriedade Industrial nº 2039". Revista do Instituto Nacional de Propriedade Industrial. 2 February 2010. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- Tribunal de Justiça do Mato Grosso (5 July 2011). "Sistema Privado é Melhor para Virtualizar a Justiça". Myclipp. Retrieved 22 March 2012.
- "Slapsoftware, Alguém Já Ouviu Falar?". Maurício Bastos Juiz do Trabalho. Retrieved 22 March 2012.
- "E Viva o Processo Digital". Ergues da Justiça a Clava Forte. 13 October 2009. Retrieved 22 March 2012.
- "Juiz Desenvolve Projeto para Administrações Públicas". Tribuna do Norte. 27 October 2009. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- "Juiz Desenvolve Sistema para Integrar Administração PúblicaJuiz". Correio da Tarde. 3 November 2009. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- "Juiz Desenvolve Sistema para Integrar Administração Pública". Tribunal de Justiça do Rio Grande do Norte. 28 October 2009. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- "Boletim Eletrônico Amarn". Associação dos Magistrados do Rio Grande do Norte. 7 November 2009. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- Yahoo Grupos
- "Informatização do Poder Judiciário será Tema de Palestra Durante Encontro de Magistrados". Roraima em Foco. Retrieved 22 March 2012.
- Almeida Filho, José Carlos Araújo, Processo Eletrônico e Teoria Geral do Processo Eletrônico, Forense, 2007
- Clementino, Edilberto Barbosa, Processo Judicial Eletrônico em Conformidade com a Lei 11.419, de 19/12/2006, Juruá, 2006
- Larman, Craig. Utilizando UML e Padrões. 3rd Ed. Bookman, 2007. FOWLER, Martin. UML Essencial – Um breve guia para a linguagem padrão de modelagem de objetos. 3rd Ed.
- Bookman, 2005. Blaha, Michael; RUMBAUGH, James. Modelagem e Projetos Baseados em Objetos com UML 2. 1st Ed. Campus, 2006.
- Meilir, Page Jones. Fundamentos Do Desenho Orientado a Objeto Com Uml. 1st Ed. Makron Books, 2001.
- Booch, Grady; Rumbaugh, James; Jacobson, Ivar. UML - Guia do usuário. 2nd Ed. Campus, 2006.
- Block, Joshua. Java Efetivo. 3rd Ed. Alta Books, 2008.
- Deitel, Harvey M.; Deitel, Paul J. Java: Como Programar. 6th Ed. Prentice-Hall, 2005.
- Linden, Peter Van Der. Simplesmente Java 2. 6th Ed. Alta Books, 2005. PRESSMAN, Roger S. Engenharia de Software. 6th Edição. McGraw-Hill, 2006. Sommerville, Ian. Engenharia de Software. 8ª Ed. Pearson Education Do Brasil, 2007.