From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up slasher in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slasher may refer to:
- Slasher (basketball), a style of play in basketball
- Slasher film, a subgenre of the horror film
- Slasher (tool), a scrub-clearing implement
- Slasher (2004 film), a 2004 documentary film
- Slasher (2007 film), a 2007 horror film
- John Reis, (b. 1969) an American musician, known by the pseudonym Slasher
- Los Angeles Slashers, a SlamBall team
- All pages beginning with "slasher"
- All pages with titles containing "slasher"
- Slash (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.