|Slogan||Blogging the Reel World|
|Type of site||Film blog|
|Launched||August 23, 2005|
Five podcasts run on the site. The /Filmcast, hosted by David Chen and Devindra Hardawar, airs weekly and focuses on a discussion of a recently released film, along with current film news and other related entertainment topics (Adam Quigley co-hosted the show with Chen and Hardawar from 2008-2013). The Tobolowsky Files, hosted by Chen, features character actor Stephen Tobolowsky talking about his career, life and other topics. The JustifiedCast, also hosted by Chen, follows airings of the TV series Justified. A Cast of Kings is a podcast hosted by Chen and Joanna Robinson of Pajiba.com in which they discuss and analyze each episode of Game of Thrones. The Ones Who Knock is Chen and Robinson's other podcast, where they dissect each episode of Breaking Bad.
Awards and nominations
/Film won the Performancing Blog Award for "Best Entertainment Blog of 2007."
The site was nominated for, and was a finalist for, Best Major Blog for the 2008 Weblog Awards.
- "The Totalfilm.com Movie Blog Awards: Majors. Total Film. (Wales) Future Publishing Limited. January 8, 2009.
- "25 Best Blogs: /Film". time.com. Time Magazine. February 20, 2009. Archived from the original on February 20, 2009. Retrieved 2012-11-07.
- "Best Movie Blogs". Attack of the Show. January 29, 2009. Archived from the original on 2009-01-29. Retrieved 2012-11-08.
- DeLeo, Jennifer L. (June 20, 2008). "Best Web Sites for Movie Fans". PC Magazine. p. 2. Archived from the original on 2008-06-26. Retrieved 2012-11-08.
- Caldwell, Ryan (January 11, 2008). "Performancing Blog Awards 2007 Winners". Performancing.com. Archived from the original on 2008-01-13. Retrieved 2012-11-08.
- "Best Major Blog (Authority over 1001) (finalists)". Weblog Awards. December 31, 2008 (closed January 13, 2009) Retrieved 2012-11-07.
- "Eighth Annual Weblog Awards – The 2008 Bloggies". 2008.bloggi.es. March 10, 2008. Retrieved 2012-11-07.
|This article about a film production company or film distributor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|