From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with slate.
|Look up slat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slat or slats may also refer to:
- Leading edge slats fitted to aircraft
- Window blinds, a window covering
- SLAT (Slow, Low, Aerial Target), a pejorative nickname for the A-10 Thunderbolt II
- The nickname for Australian cricketer Michael Slater
- The nickname for NBA basketball player Max Zaslofsky
- The nickname for NHL executive Glen Sather
- Slats, the original Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer movie Studio lion
- A slash (/)
- Second Level Address Translation (SLAT-enabled processors)
- All pages beginning with "slat"
- All pages with titles containing "slat"
- Beam (disambiguation)
- Slit (disambiguation)
- Slot (disambiguation)
- Slut (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.