|Directed by||Fernando Di Leo|
|Produced by||Tiziano Longo
|Screenplay by||Fernando Di Leo
|Story by||Fernando Di Leo
|Music by||Silvano Spadaccino|
|Editing by||Amedeo Giomini|
|Studio||Cineproduzioni Daunia 70
|Running time||97 minutes|
Slaughter Hotel (Italian: La bestia uccide a sangue freddo and also known as Asylum Erotica and The Beast Kills in Cold Blood) is a 1971 Italian horror film directed by Fernando Di Leo and starring Klaus Kinski.
An axe-wielding maniac stalks the beautiful, scantily-clad women of an upscale sanitarium, all under the watchful eye of the mysterious Dr. Keller (Klaus Kinski).
- Klaus Kinski as Dr. Francis Clay
- Margaret Lee as Cheryl Hume
- Rosalba Neri as Anne Palmieri
- Jane Garret as Mara
- John Karlsen as Professor Osterman
- Gioia Desideri as Ruth
- John Ely as Gardener
- Fernando Cerulli as Augusto, the chauffeur
- Sandro Rossi
- Giulio Baraghini as Policeman
- Ettore Geri as Inspector
- Antonio Radaelli
- Monica Strebel as Nurse Helen
- Carla Mancini as Nurse
- Franco Marletta as Male nurse
- Piero Nistri
- Daniela Di Bitorno
- Enzo Spitaleri
- Marco Mariani as Male nurse
- Gilberto Galimberti as Policeman
- Rosanna Braida
- Lina Franchi as Nurse killed with scythe (uncredited)
- "New York Times: Slaughter Hotel". NY Times. Retrieved 2008-10-25.
- "Company Credits for La bestia uccide a sangue freddo". imdb.com. Retrieved 2011-03-31.
- "Slaughter Hotel". media-blasters.com. Retrieved 2011-03-31.
|This article related to an Italian film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 1970s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|