From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up slaughterhouse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A slaughterhouse is a facility where animals are killed.
Slaughterhouse may also refer to:
Film and television
- Slaughterhouse (film), a 1987 horror-comedy film
- "Slaughterhouse" (CSI: Miami), an episode of CSI: Miami
- "Slaughterhouse" (Hell on Wheels), an episode of Hell on Wheels
- Slaughterhouse (group), a hip hop supergroup
- Slaughter House (band), an early '90s metal band
- Slaughterhouse (Ty Segall Band album), 2012
- The Slaughterhouse, a 2004 album by Prince
- SlaughtaHouse, a 1993 album by Masta Ace
- Slaughter-House Cases, United States Supreme Court cases
- Slaughter House Covered Bridge, Northfield, Vermont
- Slaughter House Gang, a 19th-century New York street gang
- Slaughterhouse Beach (Mokule'ia), a beach on the island of Maui in Hawaii.
- Slaughterhouse-Five, a 1969 novel by Kurt Vonnegut
- Slaughterhouse-Five (film), a 1972 adaptation of the novel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.