Slave ship (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A slave ship is a vessel used to transport slaves.
Slave Ship may also refer to:
- The Slave Ship (painting), by J. M. W. Turner
- Slave Ship (Jeter novel), a 1998 science fiction novel by K. W. Jeter
- Slave Ship (Pohl novel), a 1956 science fiction novel by Frederik Pohl
- Slave Ship (1937 film), starring Warner Baxter and Wallace Beery
- The Slave Ship (film), a 2010 Japanese film directed by Satoshi Kaneda
- "Stalin's slave ships", ships the Soviet government used to transport political prisoners in the Soviet Far East in the 1930s; see Dalstroy#Ships of the Dalstroy
- Hell ship, a ship with extremely unpleasant living conditions or with a reputation for cruelty among the crew
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.