From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A sledgehammer is a large manual impact tool which has a metal head distinguishing it from a mallet with head made of softer material.
Sledgehammer may also refer to:
- Sledgehammer (ride), a ride at Canada's Wonderland
- Sledgehammer Corvette, an 880hp Corvette modified by Callaway Cars Incorporated
- Sledgehammer, codename of AMD's 64-bit CPU, Opteron
- Sledgehammer, video game character from Clock Tower 3
- Sledgehammer Games, a video game studio owned by Activision
- Operation Sledgehammer, a 1942 Allied plan in World War II for cross-Channel invasion of Europe (not executed)
- Operation Sledgehammer (2007), 2007 military search operation during the Iraq war
- Sledgehammer (coup plan), an alleged military coup plan in Turkey
- Sledgehammer (film), a slasher film from 1983
- "Sledgehammer" (Peter Gabriel song), 1986
- "Sledgehammer" (Fifth Harmony song), 2014
- "Sledgehammer", a song by Bachman-Turner Overdrive from their 1974 album Not Fragile
- Sledgehammer Blues, an independent record label
- Sledgehammer, informal nickname used by United States Marine PFC Eugene Sledge
- Sledge Hammer or 911, professional wrestling names for Al Poling (born 1957)
- Sledge Hammer!, a TV satirical sitcom which ran from 1986 to 1988
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sledgehammer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.