From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A sledgehammer is a large manual impact tool which has a metal head distinguishing it from a mallet with head made of softer material.
Sledgehammer may also refer to:
- Sledgehammer (ride), a ride at Canada's Wonderland
- Sledgehammer Corvette, an 880hp Corvette modified by Callaway Cars Incorporated
- Sledgehammer, codename of AMD's 64-bit CPU, Opteron
- Sledgehammer, a boss in the survival horror video game Clock Tower 3
- Sledgehammer Games, a video game studio owned by Activision
- Operation Sledgehammer, a 1942 Allied plan in World War II for cross-Channel invasion of Europe (not executed)
- Operation Sledgehammer (2007), 2007 military search operation during the Iraq war
- Sledgehammer (coup plan), an alleged military coup plan in Turkey
- Sledgehammer (film), a slasher film from 1983
- "Sledgehammer" (song), a 1986 single by Peter Gabriel
- "Sledgehammer", a song by Bachman-Turner Overdrive from their 1974 album Not Fragile
- "Sledgehammer Rock", a song by Raven from their 1983 album All for One
- Sledgehammer Blues, an independent record label
- Sledgehammer, informal nickname used by United States Marine PFC Eugene Sledge
- Sledge Hammer (wrestler), (born 1957) a professional wrestling name for Al Poling in World Championship Wrestling
- Sledge Hammer, stage name used by deceased porn actor Marland A. Anderson(1973-2012). At one time Anderson was married to fellow porn actor, the German born Katja Kassin.
- Sledge Hammer!, a TV satirical sitcom which ran 1986-8
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.