Sleepers of Mars (ISBN 0-340-17326-2) is a collection of early short stories by John Wyndham, published after his death, in 1973 by Coronet Books.
The collection includes:
- Sleepers of Mars (1939), a sequel to the novel Stowaway to Mars, in which a Russian expedition finds the remains of Martian civilisation.
- Worlds to Barter (1931), telling of the descendents of the human race travelling back in time to take over the current Earth.
- Invisible Monster (1933), featuring an invisible alien on the loose after the return of a space expedition.
- The Man from Earth (1934), in which a human sent on a mission to Venus wakes up in the far future as the last human alive.
- The Third Vibrator (1933), a cautionary tale in which the inventor of a super-weapon has a vision of how it previously destroyed Atlantis and Lemuria.