From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sleeping giant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sleeping Giant may refer to several places:
- Sleeping Giant (Connecticut), a traprock mountain ridge in Hamden, Connecticut, U.S.
- Sleeping Giant (Kauai), a mountain ridge on the island of Kauai near Kapaa, Hawaii, U.S.
- Sleeping Giant (Ontario), a formation of mesas on Sibley Peninsula, Ontario, Canada
- The Sleeping Giant (Abercraf), local name for hill called Cribarth, Powys, Wales
- The Sleeping Giant mountain and ridge in Montana in the U.S., part of the Sleeping Giant Wilderness Study Area
- "Sleeping Giant", a song by progressive metal band Mastodon from their album Blood Mountain
- Sleeping Giant, a mixtape by Tajai
- "The Sleeping Giant", an episode of the animated television series The Care Bears
- Isoroku Yamamoto's sleeping giant quote, a disputed film quotation, attributed to a Japanese admiral during the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.