From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sleeping sickness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sleeping sickness may refer to:
- African trypanosomiasis, a parasitic disease of people and animals
- Animal trypanosomiasis, also known as nagana or animal African trypanosomiasis
- Eastern equine encephalitis virus, a zoonotic alphavirus and arbovirus present in North, Central and South America and the Caribbean
- Encephalitis lethargica, a form of encephalitis that swept the world in the 1920s
- Fatigue (medical), any one of several other medical conditions that cause lethargy
- Sleeping Sickness (film), a 2011 German film
- "Sleeping Sickness" (song) A 2008 song by Canadian band City and Colour from their album, Bring Me Your Love
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.