|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2008)|
|Origin||Amsterdam, The Netherlands|
|Genres||Glam metal, sleaze metal|
|Years active||1987–1996, 2010-present|
|Members||Chris Van Jaarsveld
Don Van Spall
|Past members||Tigo "Tiger" Fawzi
They released four studio albums and one live album over a nine-year career before disbanding in 1996. Their 1989 album Screwed Blued & Tattooed peaked at number 115 on the Billboard 200 album chart. The song "Stranger Than Paradise" was a big hit on MTV and was taken from the "Screwed Blued & Tattooed" album. In 1992 after a long tour they released the album "Powertool" by Atlantic Records, which contains the ballad "I Don't Want to Live Without You" and was a minor hit.
They reformed in 2010. The band supported Aerosmith alongside Stone Temple Pilots on June 23, 2010 at the GelreDome in Arnhem and have announced a headlining appearance on February 4, 2011 at the Paradiso in Amsterdam
- Andrew Elt - vocals, guitar, harmonica (1988-1996, 2010–present)
- Chriz Van Jaarsveld - guitar, backing vocals (1987-1996, 2010–present)
- Don Van Spall - guitar, backing vocals (1987-1996, 2010–present)
- Ed Jongsma - bass guitar, backing vocals (1987-1996, 2010–present)
- Jan Koster - drums, backing vocals (1987-1996, 2010–present)
- Tigo "Tiger" Fawzi - vocals (1987-1988)
- Thijs Hamelaers - vocals (1988)
- Scream - 1994
- Gun Culture - 1994
- Hate Rock and Roll - 1994
- Look Like Hell - 1987
- Screwed Blued & Tattooed (US No. 115) - 1989
- Powertool - 1992
- Insanity Beach - 1994
- Live in Tokyo - 1995
- Screwed Live! - 2010
- The Very Best of Sleeze Beez - 2010
- Prato, Greg. "Sleeze Beez: Biography". allmusic. Retrieved December 10, 2010.
- "Sleeze Beez: Billboard albums". allmusic. Retrieved December 10, 2010.
- Sleeze Beez: news archive
- AEROSMITH CONCERT MOVED TO GELREDOME XS ARNHEM
- Reunited SLEEZE BEEZ Announces Amsterdam Headlining Show
- Charts & Awards of Sleeze Beez Allmusic. Accessed January 22, 2012.
|This article about a Dutch band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|