From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sleuth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sleuth is often a reference to detective work. Sleuth may also refer to:
- Sleuth is the collective noun for a group of bears and a group of pandas
Entertainment and media
- Sleuth (Disney), a fictional Disney character
- Sleuth (video game), a 1983 computer game
- Cloo, formerly Sleuth, an American cable television channel owned by NBCUniversal
Theatre and film
- Sleuth (play), a 1970 play by Anthony Shaffer
- Sleuth (1972 film), a film adaptation of the Anthony Shaffer play, directed by Joseph L. Mankiewicz
- Sleuth (2007 film), a film adaptation of the Anthony Shaffer play, adapted by Harold Pinter and directed by Kenneth Branagh
- The Sleuth (1925 film), a silent era film featuring Stan Laurel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sleuth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.