From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Slewing)
|Look up slew in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- In electronics, the slew rate represents the maximum rate of change of a signal at any point in a circuit
- In motion control, particularly with application to telescopes and spacecraft, slewing is the rotation of an object about an axis
- In Crane (machine) terminology, slew is angular movement of a crane boom or crane jib in a horizontal plane 
- In spacecraft navigation, slew (spacecraft) describes methods of changing the attitude of a spacecraft
- The eigenvector slew is a particular method of calculating the rotation required for a specific desired change in attitude
- In astronomy, the process of rotating a telescope to observe a different region of the sky is referred to as slewing
- In computing, the Network Time Protocol (NTP) daemon uses slew, tiny variations in clock frequency, to adjust for clock skew.
- Jordan Slew (born 1992), an English footballer
- Seattle Slew (1974–2002), an American race horse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slew.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.