From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up slicing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slicing may refer to:
- Slicing, a mechanical process, see Cutting
- Slicing (interface design), image slicing for web design and interface design
- Program slicing, a set of software engineering methods
- Object slicing, an object-oriented programming issue
- Array slicing, an operation on an array in computer science
- Slicing strategy, a financial trading strategy when a huge trading order is divided into small portions (slices), which are then traded separately at different time during a trading day
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.