|Headquarters||San Francisco, CA|
|Key people||Mitch Grasso, Mike Lingle co-founders|
|Type of site||online presentation platform|
|Operating system||Web-based Application|
|Type||Web-based Productivity Tools|
SlideRocket is an online presentation platform that lets users create, manage, share and measure presentations. SlideRocket is provided via a SaaS model. The company was acquired by ClearSlide, a similar SaaS application, in March 2013. They are no longer offering independent signups, as the platform is being integrated into ClearSlide.
SlideRocket was founded in Jan 2006, and launched as a private beta in March 2008 at the Under The Radar Spring event. A public beta was announced in September 2008 followed shortly by public release on October 28, 2008. SlideRocket is most commonly credited with inventing the PResuMÉ or Presentation Résumé in early 2009. On April 26, 2011 SlideRocket was acquired by VMware. On March 5, 2013 VMware sold SlideRocket to ClearSlide. SlideRocket is based in San Francisco.
- Underneath the Radar Spring 2008, Category Winner, Audience Choice, Judges Choice.
- Crunchies 2008 - Nominee Best Design 
- "Big News, SlideRocket Has Been Acquired by ClearSlide!".
- "No New Signups: Integration In Progress".
- "TechCrunch article on SlideRocket - SlideRocket Presentation Web App Enters Private Beta".
- "Scobeleizer article on SlideRocket - VC admits he hates boring PowerPoints".
- "ZDNET article on SlideRocket - SlideRocket opens up to the public".
- "CNET article on SlideRocket - SlideRocket isn't yet PowerPoint's undoing. But it might be.".
- "TechCrunch article on SlideRocket - SlideRocket’s Impressive Online Presentation App Hits General Release".
- "VMware Buys Another Slice of the Cloud With SlideRocket".
- "VMware acquires SlideRocket".
- "VMware Acquires SlideRocket Collaborative Presentation Provider".
- "ClearSlide Acquires SlideRocket".
- "Crunchies 2008 Best Design Nomination".