From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sligo (UK Parliament constituency))
Sligo is an Irish name meaning shelly place, and may refer to:
Places in the Republic of Ireland
- before 1801
In the United States of America
- Sligo, Pennsylvania, a borough in Clarion County, Pennsylvania
- Sligo, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, an unincorporated village in Harrison Township—now a ghost town
- Sligo, Maryland, an area in Montgomery County, Maryland
- Sligo, North Carolina, an unincorporated community in Currituck County, North Carolina
- Sligo Creek, a tributary of the Anacostia River in Maryland
- An area near Caledon, Ontario
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.