From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word sling may refer to:
- Apache Sling, a Java web framework
- Hawaiian sling, a device used in spearfishing
- Sex swing, also known as a "sling"
- Singapore Sling, a cocktail that was invented by Mr. Ngiam Tong Boon for the Raffles Hotel in Singapore
- Ski jumping sling, an item of sports training equipment
- Sling (climbing equipment), an item of climbing equipment consisting of a sewn loop of webbing that can be wrapped around sections of rock or tied to other pieces of equipment
- Sling (furniture)
- Sling (Transformers), a fictional character
- Sling (weapon), a device used to hurl projectiles
- Slingbox, a device that streams media via internet
- A bandage to support an injured arm, consisting of a wide triangular piece of cloth hanging around the neck
- Chin sling, a surgical implant.
- Baby sling, a piece of fabric tied to carry a child or infant
- Sling bikini, a type of bikini
- Sling (firearms), a strap harness attached to a long gun such as a rifle or a shotgun, designed to support the firearm in some intended position on the operator's body
- Slingback, a type of woman's shoe
- Sling, Gloucestershire, a small village in the Forest of Dean
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.