From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up slippage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slippage may refer to:
- Slippage (book), a collection of short stories by Harlan Ellison
- Slippage (finance), the difference between estimated transaction costs and the amount actually paid
- Slippage, an album by alt-country band Slobberbone.
- Project slippage, in project planning, the act of missing a deadline
- Replication slippage, nucleotide duplications created by DNA polymerase during DNA replication.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slippage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.