From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A slipper is "a semi-closed type of indoor/outdoor shoe". It may also refer to:
- Golden Slipper, an Australian Thoroughbred horse race
- Operation Slipper, the Australian Defence Force (ADF) contribution to the war in Afghanistan
- Slipper clutch, a type of clutch designed for motorcycles
- Slipper Island, an island off the coast of New Zealand's North Island
- Jack Slipper (1924–2005), a Detective Chief Superintendent for the Metropolitan Police
- Slipper lobster, a family of crustaceans
- Peter Slipper (b. 1950), an Australian politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.