From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up slob in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A slob is a lazy, slovenly person.
Slob or SLOB may also refer to:
- Slob, United States Virgin Islands, a settlement
- Arie Slob (born 1961), Dutch politician
- Jan Janz Slop or Jan Slob (1643–1727), Dutch Golden Age painter
- SLOB, a memory allocation mechanism in Linux Kernel
- S.L.O.B. (Silver-Lipped Operator of Bullshit), debut full-length album by American deathcore band Dr. Acula
- "Slob", a song on the album Maladroit by Weezer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.