From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Slovene or Slovenian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The terms Slovene or Slovenian may refer to:
- The Slovene language, a South Slavic language mainly spoken in Slovenia
- Slovenes, an ethno-linguistic group mainly living in Slovenia
- Slovenia, a country in Central Europe
The term Slovene may also refer to:
- Slavic peoples, an Indo-European ethno-linguistic group
- Ilmen Slavs, the northernmost tribe of the Early East Slavs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.