From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up slub in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slub or SLUB may refer to:
- Ślub, a play by Polish writer Witold Gombrowicz
- Slub (band), a computer music group formed in 2000
- Slub (knitting), a thick spot in a yarn created by varying the tightness of the twist
- SLUB, abbreviation for the Saxon State and University Library in Dresden, Germany
- SLUB (software), one of the three memory handlers in the kernel Linux
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.