From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up slump in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slump may refer to:
- Slump (geology), a form of mass wasting event that occurs when loosely consolidated materials or rock layers move a short distance down a slope
- Slump (sports), a period in which a player or team performs below par
- Slump (economics), better known as a recession
- Sophomore slump, a failed second effort following a successful introduction
- Senior slump, decreased motivation during a final year of studies
- Retirement slump, the average falloff in the party’s vote when the incumbent retires
- Slumping, a categorical description of an area of techniques for the forming of glass by applying heat to the point where the glass becomes plastic
- Dr. Slump, anime and manga, character
- Slump (concrete), refers to the workability of a concrete mixture and is determined by use of the concrete slump test.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slump.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.