From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up slur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slur may refer to:
- Pejorative, any term of disparagement
- Slur (phonology), unclear or abnormal enunciation
- Slur (music), a symbol in Western musical notation indicating that the notes it embraces are to be played legato (smoothly)
- Slur, a character in Mega Man Battle Network; see List of Mega Man Battle Network characters
- List of ethnic slurs, that are, or have been, used as insinuations or allegations about members of a given ethnicity or to refer to them in a derogatory (critical or disrespectful), pejorative (disapproving or contemptuous), or insulting manner in the English-speaking world
- SUP (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.