From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SmartFrog is an open-source software framework, written in Java, that manages the configuration, deployment and coordination of a software system broken into components. These components may be distributed across several network hosts.
- Steve Loughran, Erik Hatcher. Ant in Action, ISBN 978-1-932394-80-1. Has a chapter about the use of SmartFrog in a development environment.
- Patrick Goldsack, Julio Guijarro, Antonio Lain, Guillaume Mecheneau, Paul Murray, Peter Toft. SmartFrog: Configuration and Automatic Ignition of Distributed Applications. In HP OVUA, 2003.
- Paul Anderson, Patrick Goldsack, Jim Paterson. SmartFrog meets LCFG: Autonomous Reconfiguration with Central Policy Control. In Proceedings of LISA XVII, USENIX, 2003.
- http://www.smartfrog.org Project website.
- http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/smartfrog Project pages on SourceForge.
- http://smartdomains.sourceforge.net A SmartFrog-based project developed at CERN to manage Xen virtual machines.
- http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4478242864801668108 Google Tech Talk about the use of SmartFrog for functional testing
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|