From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Smear may refer to:
- A smear test, wherein a sample is smeared over a microscope slide to be studied for any pathology
- A smear test usually refers to a pap test, that is, a cervical smear
- Smear (card game)
- Smear campaign, a tactic to undermine an individual or a group
- Smear Campaign (album), an album by Napalm Death
- Pat Smear, the guitarist and actor
- Smear (optics), motion that degrades sharpness, which is generally linear over the integration time
- Colloquial name for a glissando, a glide from one musical pitch to another
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Smear.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.