From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Smiths or Smith's may refer to:
- The Smiths, an English rock band in the 1980s
- The Smiths (album), an album by The Smiths
- The Smith's Snackfood Company
- Smith's Food and Drug, an American chain of grocery stores
- Smith's Friends, Christian church originating in Norway
- Smiths Group, a British engineering company
- Smiths Aerospace, a unit of Smiths Group
- Smiths News, a UK distributor of newspapers and magazines
- W H Smith, a UK chain of newsagents and bookshops
- Smiths, California, a former town in Placer County
- Smith Electric Vehicles, a maker of commercial Electric vehicles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Smiths.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.