From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Smollett is an English and Scots surname, originally meaning small head.
- Tobias Smollett ( 1721 – 1771) Scottish author
- Jussie Smollett (born 1983) American actor and photographer
- Jurnee Smollett (born 1986) American actress
- Jake Smollett (born 1989) American actor
- Alexander Smollett, the captain of the Hispaniola in the novel Treasure Island
|This page or section lists people with the surname Smollett. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|