From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Smolnik may refer to the following places:
- Smolník, Slovakia
- Smolnik, Lower Silesian Voivodeship (south-west Poland)
- Smolnik, Bieszczady County in Subcarpathian Voivodeship (south-east Poland)
- Smolnik, Sanok County in Subcarpathian Voivodeship (south-east Poland)
- Smolnik, Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Smolnik, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship (north Poland)
- Smólnik, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship (north-central Poland)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.