From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up smother in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Smother, smothered or smothering can refer to:
- Asphyxia caused by obstructing air flow
- Smother (film), a 2008 American film
- Smother (album), a 2011 album by Wild Beasts
- Smothered (film), a 2014 film by John Schneider
- Smothered (song), by nu metal band Spineshank
- Smothering (food), a cooking technique associated with Cajun and Louisiana Creole cuisine
- Smother play, a type of endplay in bridge
- An Australian rules football tactic, see One percenter (Australian rules football)#Smother
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Smother.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.