From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A smuggler is a person involved in the clandestine transportation of goods or persons.
Smuggler may also refer to:
- The Smuggler, a 1911 American silent film
- Smuggler (comics), a fictional Marvel Comics superhero
- Smuggler (film), a 1996 Bollywood film starring Dharmendra
- Smuggler (horse), an American Champion Thoroughbred racing mare
- Smuggler (manga), a Japanese manga series by Shohei Manabe
- Smuggler (production company), a film, TV, commercial, music video and theatre production company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.