From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A smuggler is a person involved in the clandestine transportation of goods or persons.
Smuggler may also refer to:
- The Smuggler, a American silent film in 1911.
- Smuggler (comics), a fictional Marvel Comics superhero
- Smuggler (film), a 1996 Bollywood film starring Dharmendra
- Smuggler (horse), an American Champion Thoroughbred racing mare
- Smuggler (manga), a Japanese manga series by Shohei Manabe, a jp action film in 2011.
- Smuggler (production company), a film, TV, commercial, music video and theatre production company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Smuggler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.