From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up smut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Smut may refer to:
- Smut (fungus), a group of plant parasitic fungi
- Smut (comics), an adult British comic title dating back to the 1980s
- A colloquial term for obscenity in general or pornography in particular
- Jimmy Means, a former NASCAR driver nicknamed "Smut"
- The song "Smut" by Tom Lehrer from the album That Was the Year That Was (referencing the colloquial meaning of the term)
- A nickname for the Scaled Composites ATTT aircraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.