From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Snæfell is the name of three volcanoes in Iceland:
- The famous mountain Snæfellsjökull with its big glacier on top lies to the west of the island (1446 m)
- The higher of the other two volcanoes by the name Snæfell (1833 m) is situated in the northeast of Vatnajökull, situated in the eastern region of the island. It is a rather large central volcano its surrounding area.
- A less well-known mountain of 1383 m is to be found to the southeast of Vatnajökull near the famous glacier lake Jökulsárlón.
Snæfell may also refer to:
- Snaefell, a mountain on the Isle of Man
- UMF Snæfell, an Icelandic sports club in Stykkishólmur
- A motor sports track on the Isle of Man, see Snaefell Mountain Course
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snæfell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.