From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up snakehead or snakeheads in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snakehead may refer to:
- Snakehead (gang), a type of Chinese gang which is involved in human smuggling
- Snakehead (fish), a family of fish known by their family name Channidae
- Northern snakehead, a family of fish known by their family name Channa argus
- Snakehead (novel), the seventh book in the Alex Rider series, written by Anthony Horowitz about the snakehead gangs
- Snakeheads (film), a 2001 film directed by Clarence Fok
- Snakehead, a pejorative term for the Goa'uld in the fictional universe of Stargate SG-1
- "Snakehead" (Fringe), an episode of the television series Fringe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.