SnapLogic is a commercial software company that provides data and application integration tools for connecting Cloud data sources, SAAS applications and on-premise business applications. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, USA, SnapLogic was founded in 2006. SnapLogic is headed by Ex-CEO and Co-Founder of Informatica, Gaurav Dhillon and is venture backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Floodgate, Brian McClendon, and Naval Ravikant.
SnapLogic’s products include:
- SnapLogic Server — The core REST-based server that manages the instantiation and execution of connection pipelines. It provides traditional Extract, transform, load (ETL) capabilities, as well as discoverable, callable, and reusable data services.
- SnapLogic Designer — A browser-based, drag-and-drop visual tool for creating data flow pipelines to read and write from hosted or on-premise data sources.
- SnapLogic SnapCenter — A central performance management tool for monitoring and managing clustered SnapLogic Servers, multiple data pipelines, and connections across associated applications and data sources.
- SnapLogic Dashboard — The visual interface into SnapCenter, provides real-time system performance dashboards, drill-down capabilities, and triggered notifications on desktops or iPads.
- Snaps — Reusable application-specific connectors with wizards that automatically inspect target applications, find patterns and templates, identify and adapt to customizations, and then build links in the data layer for 'create,' 'read,' 'update' and 'delete' functionality.
- SnapStore — An open Marketplace that enables developers, Systems Integrators, and Independent software vendors to build and sell custom Snaps, extending SnapLogic’s connectivity and functionality.
- Selected by ReadWriteWeb as one of the Top 5 Enterprise Startups to Watch in 2011.
- Featured in Information Week's Top 5 Cloud Computing Predictions for 2011.
- Named in the Information Week 50 Business Technology Startups to Watch.
- Named Gartner Cool Vendors in Data Management and Integration, 2009, for MissionKit
- Featured in NetworkWorld's Companies to Watch 
- Data integration
- Extract, transform, and load (ETL)
- Software as a service (Saas)
- Cloud computing
- Enterprise application integration
- SnapLogic website
- 5 Enterprise Startups to Watch #4: SnapLogic ReadWriteWeb's top 5 enterprise startups to watch in 2011
- The Connection Problem Is The Sleeper In The Cloud: Snappy Cloud Application Integration InformationWeek's top 5 cloud computing predictions for 2011
- The InformationWeek Startup 50: Business Technology Companies To Watch. 50 Startups to watch
- Cool Vendors in Data Management and Integration, 2009. Gartner Report G00165365
- 10 open source companies to watch. NetworkWorld Companies to Watch