|Headquarters||San Mateo, California|
|Products||Elastic integration platform|
SnapLogic is a commercial software company that provides data and application integration tools for connecting Cloud data sources, SAAS applications and on-premise business applications. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA SnapLogic was founded in 2006. SnapLogic is headed by Ex-CEO and Co-Founder of Informatica, Gaurav Dhillon and is venture backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Floodgate, Brian McClendon, and Naval Ravikant.
SnapLogic’s Elastic Integration Platform consists of a Control Plane and a Data Plane. Platform Integration
The Control Plane is a multitenant service that includes: How it works
· Designer: An HTML5-based user interface for building ntegration workflows, called pipelines.
· Manager: Control and monitor the performance of your orchestrations and administer the lifecycle of data and process flows.
· Dashboards: Visibility into the health of your integrations.
The Data Plane, called the Snaplex, is a self-upgrading, elastic execution grid that streams data between applications, databases, files, social and big data sources. The Snaplex can run in the cloud, behind the firewall and on Hadoop. SnapReduce 2.0
Snaps are modular collections of integration components built for a specific application or data source and are available for analytics and big data sources, identity management, social media, online storage, ERP, databases and technologies such as XML, JSON, Oauth, SOAP and REST. Snaps
- Data integration
- Extract, transform, and load (ETL)
- Software as a service (Saas)
- Cloud computing
- Enterprise application integration