From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Snatch may refer to:
|Look up snatch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Snatch (film), a 2000 British gangster movie by director Guy Ritchie
- Snatch theft, grab-and-run theft from a motorcycle, in Malaysia
- Snatch, an album by Howie B
- Snatch (game), or Anagrams, word game
- Snatch (weightlifting), a weightlifting movement
- USS Snatch (ARS-27), a U.S. Navy rescue and salvage ship
- Snatch Land Rover, used as protected transport vehicles by the British Army
- Snatch, a slang term for the vagina
- Snatch, an older intelligence term for the practice of rendition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.