From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sneakers)
|Look up sneaker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sneaker may refer to:
- A person that moves furtively, possibly with lascivious, salacious, or nefarious intent, generally a person not to be trusted from initial inspection.
- Sneaker (footwear), in American English, is a casual athletic shoe.
- Sneaker Phone, a phone that looks like a sneaker
- Sneaker wave, type of ocean wave
- Sneaker (computer security), a computer intruder or hacker
- Sneaker (band), an American rock band
- Sneaker (album), album by the American rock band Sneaker
- Sneaker Pimps, a British Electropop band
- Sneaker (comic), a character in the UK comic, The Dandy
- The Sneaker, a Japanese light novel magazine
Sneakers may refer to:
- Sneakers (1992 film), 1992 film starring Robert Redford
- Sneakers (2011 film)
- Sneakers (Danish band), Danish rock band
- Sneakers (short story), 1989 short story by Stephen King
- Sneakers (video game), for Xbox
- Sneakers (Apple video game), for Apple II computer
- Sneak (disambiguation)
- Sneakernet, jargon for computer file transfer
- Sneakernight, a song by Vanessa Hudgens
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.