From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up snitch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snitch may refer to:
- Snitch (film), a 2013 American crime drama
- Witness Insecurity or Snitch, a 2011 thriller
- Monument Ave. or Snitch, a 1998 thriller film
- "Snitch" (song), a song by Obie Trice
- Snitch Newsweekly, a United States newspaper centered on reporting crime
- Golden Snitch or Snitch, a ball in Quidditch in the Harry Potter series
- "Snitch", an episode of Tower Prep
People with the surname
- Steve Snitch (born 1983), English rugby league footballer
- Little Snitch, a software firewall for Mac OS X
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.