From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up snook in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snook or Snoek may refer to:
- Fish in the family
- Several other unrelated fishes:
- George Sutton Snook (1842 – 1894), President of the Chico Board of Trustees, the governing body of Chico, California from 1885 to 1886 and from 1892 to 1894.
- Frank Snook, Former Major League Baseball player
- James H. Snook, convicted murderer, Olympic medalist, and inventor of the snook hook
- Snook, a Canadian comedian
- Verity Snook-Larby, an English race walker
Two ships of the United States Navy have borne the name USS Snook:
- The first, Snook (SS-279), was a Gato-class submarine launched in 1942 and lost in 1945 of unknown causes
- The second, Snook (SSN-592), was a Skipjack-class submarine, launched in 1960 and struck in 1986
- The city of Snook, Texas
- A fictional sloth and the main character in the children's television show It's a Big Big World
- The Audi Snook, a single-wheeled concept vehicle
- Snook, a rap group based in Sweden
- The statue of a much loved dog named "Snooks" which stands on the promenade of the English seaside town of Aldeburgh, Suffolk.
- Aldeburgh: Statue of much loved pooch Snooks returned after being stolen 10 years ago East Anglian daily Times. 27 July 2012.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snook.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.